- Family Friendly
- Luxurious Property
Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus – a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience.
Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus – a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. Guests are invited to enter a world of endless possibilities, where they are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax – however they define a perfect day.
Situated on oceanfront Collins Avenue in the heart of Millionaire's Row, Fontainebleau Miami Beach is one of the most historically and architecturally significant hotels on Miami Beach. Opened in 1954 and designed by Morris Lapidus, it was the most luxurious hotel on Miami Beach, and is thought to be the most significant building of Lapidus' career. In 2012, American Institute of Architects granted Fontainebleau the award for the Top Building in Florida, after more than 2.4 million votes cast in the "100 Years. 100 Places." competition. A landmark since its debut in 1954, Fontainebleau has been restored and transformed by a team of renowned architects and designers to create one of the world’s most dynamic destination resorts. In 2008, following a $1 billion reinvention, Fontainebleau Miami Beach reopened with an A-list celebrity-attended grand opening bash featuring the Victoria Secret Fashion Show and performances by Usher, Mariah Carey and Robin Thicke.
A total of 1,504 guestrooms offer luxurious comfort and amenities, from deluxe guestrooms and three bedroom suites, to breathtaking penthouses. The 20-acres oceanfront hotel features an expansive poolscape, a pristine Atlantic Ocean beach, state-of-the-art conference and event facilities, one chic nightlife venue, including LIV®, the ultra-exclusive and high-energy nightclub, home to celebrities and VIPS, and the 40,000-square-foot Lapis spa.
At the direction of culinary celebrities from around the globe, Fontainebleau offers 12 fine dining and casual restaurants, bars and lounges. Signature dining experiences include Scarpetta by Scott Conant, the James Beard award recipient who has created a regional Italian menu combining the simplicity of Italy’s cucina rustica with the refined flavors of fine cuisine; Hakkasan, globally recognized as the pioneering concept that single-handedly changed the face of Chinese cuisine; Michael Mina 74, created uniquely for Fontainebleau, delivers a sophisticated, playful and inventive small plates-driven menu; and StripSteak by Michael Mina, the newest partnership with award-winning chef and restauranteur Michael Mina, will be a steakhouse for today's adventurous diner.
Restaurants, Bars, & Lounges
Hakkasan- Hakkasan, the pioneering Michelin-star concept delights diners with authentic modern Chinese fare that transcends convention amidst an elegant Chinois interior design.
Michael Mina 74- Award-winning chef Michael Mina delivers a sophisticated American bistro-style menu at Michael Mina 74. The dynamic culinary and social destination pays special attention to creating fun, whimsical dishes that are easy to share and perfectly suited to Miami's sultry climate.
Scarpetta- Scarpetta, by James Beard award recipient Scott Conant, offers a regional Italian menu combining the simplicity of Italy's cucina rustica with the refined flavors of fine cuisine amidst breathtaking views.
Stripsteak by Michael Mina- StripSteak by Michael Mina is very much a steakhouse for today’s adventurous diner – offering a la carte cuts of steak, many of them from the hotel’s on-site aging room and butcher shop, as well as signature specials that go far beyond traditional steakhouse fare.
Casual Dining -In addition to our four signature restaurants, guests can dine oceanfront at La Côte’s Mediterranean-inspired seaside escape, indulge their sweet tooth at Chez Bon Bon, our artisanal coffee, pastry and chocolate shop, grab a quick bite poolside, or delve into mouthwatering options at Vida and Blade Sushi.
Bleau Bar- Bleau Bar in the lobby level has been long regarded as the meeting place of the stars. Offering classic favorites and new world libations, Bleau Bar is part of a cocktail universe like no other on Miami Beach and also offers a wide selection of wines.
Michael Mina 74- Created uniquely for Fontainebleau, Michael Mina 74, by award-winning chef Michael Mina, delivers a dynamic culinary and social destination that—even for Miami Beach—blurs the lines between a restaurant, bar and ultra-lounge.
Glow Bar- Join friends at Glow Bar, a casual yet sophisticated pool bar with the intimate ambiance of a private club.
La Cote- The open-air restaurant on La Côte’s upper level overlooks the pool and ocean and offers guests the flavorful cuisine of the South of France, as well as a lively DJ inspired bar scene with fashionable cocktails and tapas-style snacks.
Concierge Services- Discover everything Fontainebleau. The Concierge is available from 7 AM to 11 PM daily to assist with excursions, special offers, recommendations, directions and assistants with a reservation in the most sought after restaurants, including our three AAA Four Diamond award wining signature restaurants. Anything is possible with the help of our Concierge team members, who are here to ensure your stay is a perfect one. Services include restaurant and nightclub reservations, babysitting services, airline, transportation and limousine services, language interpreters, area attraction, special event information, boat rentals, fishing and yacht charters, water sports, scooter and bike rentals, and more.
FB Kids- FB KIDS at Fontainebleau Miami Beach are welcomed to their vacation with a personalized adventure, fit just for them. Upon check-in, get all of the information you need about family friendly activities at Fontainebleau and in Miami Beach at the Family Concierge. At FB KIDS, children ages 4 through 12 create daily journeys focusing on their unique interests. Daily activities include games & team building, scavenger hunts, sport skills, drama, art, music & movement and more. Each day begins with children “Creating their Canvas.” The Kids and their Adventure Guide take inspiration as they unveil the theme of the day on a canvas they co create with a variety of artistic tools to express their imagination. On Fridays and Saturdays, Fontainebleau also offers a Kids Night Out program where children can watch movies that enables their imagination to soar and play games with other kids. Each night is always different and most importantly, exciting!
- Deluxe Bay View Guestroom - These King or two Queen bedded Deluxe Bay view rooms can boast views of Downtown Miami, or Biscayne Bay. Approx. 300 sq. feet.
- Deluxe Bay View Balcony Guestroom -These King or two Queen bedded deluxe Bay view balcony rooms with furnished balconies offer Southwestern views of Biscayne Bay or Downtown Miami. Approx. 320 sq ft.
- Oceanview Guestroom- These King or two Queen bedded Oceanview rooms boast partial views of the Atlantic Ocean. Approx. 320 sq. feet.
- Oceanfont Balcony Guestroom- These King or two Queen bedded large Oceanfront balcony rooms boast spectacular Oceanfront views of the Beach and Atlantic Ocean from your furnished balcony. Approx. 320 sq. feet.
One/Two Bedroom Suites-
- Trésor Bay View Junior Suite -Located in the newly renovated 37-story all suite Trésor Tower, the Trésor Junior Suite offers 500 square feet of plush comfort featuring a balcony with sweeping views of Biscayne Bay or Downtown Miami. The Junior Suite is uniquely enhanced with sophisticated amenities including a kitchenette with mini-refrigerator, sink and microwave.
- Trésor Oceanview Junior Suite -Located in the newly renovated 37-story all suite Trésor Tower, the Trésor Oceanview Junior Suite offers 500 square feet of plush comfort featuring a balcony with magnificent views of the Atlantic Ocean. The Oceanview Suite is uniquely enhanced with amenities including a Kitchenette with mini-refrigerator, sink and microwave.
- Sorrento Oceanview Junior Suite -Elegantly furnished Sorrento Oceanview Junior Suite offers up to 763 square feet of unparalleled luxury, lavish floor to ceiling marble and granite bathroom with jet whirlpool tub, separate glass enclosed shower, mini refrigerator, sink and microwave. Enjoy the spectacular views of our 1,000 feet of beach and Atlantic Ocean from your oversized furnished balcony.
- Oceanfront Junior Suite with Balcony -The Chateau Oceanfront Junior Suites are located on the top two floors of Chateau and feature either a King or two Queen Beds boasting stunning unobstructed oceanfront views of the Atlantic Ocean and Signature Bowtie Pool from your extra large furnished balcony. The Oceanfront Junior Suite provides 640 square feet of luxurious comfort featuring floor to ceiling windows and large marble bath with glass enclosed shower.
- Sorrento Oceanfront Junior Suite -Elegantly furnished Sorrento Oceanfront Junior Suites offer up to 861 square feet of unparalleled luxury, lavish floor to ceiling marble and granite bathroom with jet whirlpool tub, separate glass enclosed shower, kitchenette with mini refrigerator, sink and microwave. Hear the gentle crashing of the waves and enjoy the stunning views of the Atlantic from your oversized furnished balcony.
- Sorrento Oceanview One Bedroom Suite -Sorrento One Bedroom Oceanview Suite offers up to 1,122 square feet of unprecedented luxury. Enjoy the spectacular views of our 1,000 feet of beach and Atlantic Ocean from your oversized furnished balcony. Your Suite features a fully equipped decorated kitchen complete with granite countertops and GE Monogram stainless steel appliances including a full size washer and dryer.
- Tresor Oceanview One Bedroom Suite -Located in the newly renovated 37-story all suite Trésor Tower, the Trésor One Bedroom Oceanview suite offers 1,000 square feet of luxury throughout. This expansive One Bedroom, two full bath suite offers a fully furnished balcony with magnificent views of the Atlantic Ocean. Your full size kitchen offers GE Profile appliances including a full sized washer and dryer.
- Tresor Bay View One Bedroom Suite -Located in the newly renovated 37-story all suite Trésor Tower, the Trésor One Bedroom Bay View suite offers 1,000 square feet of luxury throughout. This expansive One Bedroom, two full bath suite offers a fully furnished balcony with magnificent views of Biscayne Bay or Downtown Miami. Your full size kitchen offers GE Profile appliances including a full sized washer and dryer.
- Oceanfront One Bedroom Suite with Balcony -Enjoy stunning oceanfront views of the beach and Atlantic Ocean from your private balcony. The One Bedroom Oceanfront Suite offers a private master bedroom with a King Bed and private master bath with glass enclosed shower; your spacious parlor adjoining the master bedroom offers a living room outfitted with a sofa and 2nd full bath. 1,000 square feet.
- One Bedroom Hospitality Suite -The idyllic accommodations for hosting an intimate occasion, Hospitality Suites are one of the most spacious and luxurious Suites at the iconic Fontainebleau Miami Beach.
Two Bedroom Suites-
Two bedroom suites are available at Fontainebleau Miami Beach by combining a one bedroom suite with a junior suite or guest room.
The Specialty Suites at Fontainebleau are the ultimate in luxury and style. When you enter your Penthouse or Presidential Suite, you will be following the steps of iconic celebrities and world dignitaries who have visited since 1954. Indulge with details and comforts exclusive to these select accommodations at Fontainebleau Miami Beach.
Number of Rooms
Transform intense anticipation into reality. A total of 1,504 guestrooms, including 846 rooms and suites in the two original Fontainebleau buildings and 658 suites in two new all-suite towers, offer luxurious comfort and privacy. From guestrooms to three bedroom suites, penthouses and triple connecting rooms, your stay will be made unique by providing a variety of room/suite configurations. Many guestrooms and suites have breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean, as well as the twinkling necklace of lights that reveals Miami Beach at night. Rooms and suites are fully equipped with flat screen TVs, advanced sound systems, 20” iMac® and ultra-luxurious amenities. Modern, sophisticated interior designs create an atmosphere of quiet and calm for effortless relaxation. Fontainebleau guests are invited to discover a new sensory landscape through utilization of Apple® technology. Delivery of traditional information to resort guests via computer in the room is part of Fontainebleau’s commitment to the environment as well as being the hospitality leader in the use of interactive technology to enhance the guest experience. The program includes simple, intuitive options for booking and pre-planning stays online, getting general hotel information and provides interactive ways to create your own resort experience. A personal 20” iMac® in every guestroom inspires guests to share memories and encourage personal expression.
Bike Tours- Miami-Dade Parks offers a variety of naturalist-guided bike tours where you can peddle on scenic wilderness trails while discovering the rich history of Key Biscayne. Bike tours are designed for all skill levels from beginners to experienced cyclists. Participants must be nine years of age and older. All biking equipment, including safety helmet, is provided. Hybrid Mountain Bikes are used for all tours.
Canoe Tours- Eco-Adventures offers a series of canoe tours exploring the popular waterways of our Miami-Dade Parks and related resource areas. Tours are led by experienced and knowledgeable naturalist-guides and include gear. Paddlers can choose from canoe trips that vary in endurance and length from half to full day trips. Ask about ratings for each trip. Most are easy to moderate. For special groups, trips can be structured to match your desired level, time and challenge.
Kayaking & Snorkeling Tours- Eco-Adventure's kayak and snorkeling tours are a great way to explore and experience the wildlife and varied marine life of Miami-Dade Parks' coastal parks and preserves. Led by knowledgeable and experienced naturalist-guides, tours combine kayaking and snorkeling with an introduction to the natural history and ecology of the warm tropical waters of Biscayne Bay and offshore ocean sites. Tours are conducted in the surrounding waters of Pelican Harbor Marina in North Miami-Dade County and Crandon Park's Bear Cut Marine Preserve. Tours offer two-person “sit on top” ocean kayaks. All trips are beginner friendly for the whole family.
Fitness Center - The 5,800 square foot Gym facility overlooks the freeform bow-tie pool, the Ocean Lawn and the Atlantic Ocean. This master-designed facility features advanced equipment using superior technology to strengthen and trim the body. Cardio equipment options include Life Fitness treadmills with multi-language capability and fully integrated screens. Cross-trainers will engage the upper body and arms and simultaneously exercise legs, hips and abdominals.
Lapis- Welcome to Lapis, a luxurious retreat designed with your well-being in mind. Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, indulge yourself in an oasis that embraces the beauty and energy of its setting to create a transformative experience for body, mind and spirit. The staff at Lapis is dedicated to making your spa experience truly memorable and unique, offering a combination of professional expertise and nurturing warmth.
LIV- The quintessential, 21 and older nightspot fuses the appeal of an ultra exclusive lounge and a high-energy nightclub. LIV® is home to celebrities, VIPs and Miami’s local party crowd. Within over 18,000 square feet of striking architectural design and lavish decor, DJs spin everything from rock to hip hop to house. For guests seeking ultra-VIP treatment, the nightclub offers six private skyboxes, each featuring European bottle service, a mini-bar and banquettes with secured purse drawers. A voyeuristic design throughout the nightclub allows people to see the entire venue from almost every point in the room, while edgy performance vignettes heat up the night with the nightclub scene’s sexiest dancers. Admission fee and upscale dress code apply. Please note that LIV® may be closed to the public due to occasional special events or private parties. LIV® management reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone, in its sole discretion.
Recreation-Fishing- Florida, the fishing mecca, hosts 365 days of some of the best fishing. Our concierge can arrange all fishing trips specializing in sharks, sailfish, marlin and barracuda. Most charters include rods, reels, bait, tackle, captain, mate and Florida Fishing License.
Turnberry Tennis -The tennis tradition is strong at Turnberry Isle Miami. Guests and members have the opportunity to receive tennis instruction from players ranking in the top 10 for doubles and singles, as well as nationally ranked juniors through the exclusive alliance with Cañas Tennis.
North Shore Tennis -North Shore Park Tennis Center features 12 tennis courts, 10 of which are fully patented top of the line HydroGrid courts and 2 are hard courts There is also a pro shop that sells tennis products and promotional items.
Turnberry Golf-Over $30 million was devoted to the two Turnberry golf courses in Aventura that are more beautiful and more enjoyable to play than ever before. World Golf Hall of Famer Raymond Floyd completely redesigned both championship courses from tee to green and the results are nothing short of spectacular.
Crandon Tennis Center- Home to the Sony Ericsson Open this Tennis Center houses 26 courts, including 7 that are lighted. Lessons are offered. Reservations are accepted. The courts are wheel-chair accessible.
Miami Beach Golf Club- 2301 Alton Road, Miami Beach This premiere golf destination is located in the heart of Miami Beach.
Dreams Do Come Bleau
- Allow our catering professionals to assist you with creating memories. Our packages are guidelines for your event’s potential. Menus can be customized and designed to meet your specific wants and needs.
- Cocktail Reception
- Plated Dinners with Four-Hours of Open Bar
- Wine Service with Dinner
- A Champagne Toast
- Signature Wedding Cake from our Award-Winning Pastry Chefs
- Complimentary Suite for Bride & Groom for the Night of the Wedding
- *Terms and conditions apply - See your Certified Destination Wedding Specialist for more information.